Our Mission ... Keep Sedona Beautiful, Inc., acting through the stewardship of its members and volunteers, is committed to protect and sustain the unique scenic beauty and natural environment of the Greater Sedona Area.
Preserving and protecting those things you hold dear—the unique landscape of the Greater Sedona Area—is a wise investment.
The easiest way to leave a lasting legacy is to include Keep Sedona Beautiful, Inc. in your will.
The information provided below is meant to assist you and your advisors in planning.
Your gift, regardless of size, will be both welcome and important to Keep Sedona Beautiful. Thank you.
Federal Tax Identification Number: 23-7313508
Sample language for including Keep Sedona Beautiful in a will or codicil:
- I give, devise, and bequeath _____ % of the remaining assets of my estate to Keep Sedona Beautiful, an Arizona charitable corporation, for its charitable purposes.
- I give, devise, and bequeath the sum of $______ to Keep Sedona Beautiful, an Arizona charitable corporation, for its charitable purposes.
- I give, devise, and bequeath the following property to Keep Sedona Beautiful an Arizona charitable corporation, for its charitable purposes… [Description of property].
You are strongly urged to discuss your gift intentions with Keep Sedona Beautiful at an early stage in your planning.
Please call us at 928-282-4938, or have your attorney or financial advisor call, if you have any questions or require additional information.
Other planned gifts
In addition to including Keep Sedona Beautiful in your will, you can also name Keep Sedona Beautiful as a beneficiary in your:
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift Annuity
- Retirement Plan (IRA, 401K, etc.)
- Revocable Remainder Trust
- Life Estate
- Life Insurance